2014. január 23., csütörtök

A new challenge for me is start now!

yes, yes....I said I don't like to run with border collie yet, but now....that day has come... Bodza and me are training together from today. Bodza started the agility about 1 year ago with her owner. Bodza a realy fast dog, and I think very well teachable, but sometimes have some problems with attention, and she likes to only run everywhere :D. So I have to stop and start over again the teaching agility skills for her. And after trainings I will upload the training videos to my youtube channel, because I like to see from outside where we are, and what problems are also. I like to start with Silvia Trkman foundation class exercises what I saw in youtube, and more funny things ;) 
HERE WE COME!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése